The directory app/addons/<add-on name> is mandatory for every add-on.
All the add-on files except for templates should reside in this directory:
- addon.xml - file describes main add-on data, that is necessary to install and delete the add-on.
- func.php - functions used by the add-on controllers.
- init.php - primary function - registration of a list of hooks that will be used by the add-on.
- config.php - configuration data of the add-on.
and the following directories:
- controllers - directory contains files of the add-on controllers and also files of pre- and postcontrollers of the program standard controllers.
- schemas - directory with files extending standard schemas of the program.
Additional Templates Directories
An add-on can use the following directories in addition to the required one:
- var/themes_repository/basic/templates/addons/<add-on name>—customer area templates
- design/backend/templates/addons/<add-on name>—administration panel templates
- var/themes_repository/basic/mail/templates/addons/<add-on name>—e-mail templates