The properties of a filter are grouped into several tabs.
- Name—the name of the filter.
- Store—the storefront to which the filter belongs.
- Pos.—the position of the filter relative to other filters.
- Filter by—the feature or option by which the products will be filtered.
- Display type—the way how the filter will be displayed on the storefront:
- Expanded—filtering criteria are displayed on the screen in the Product filters block by default.
- Minimized—filtering criteria are hidden until a customer clicks the arrow icon.
- Number of displayed filter variants before scroll—the number of filter variants that will be displayed simultaneously. Customers will have to scroll through the list to see other variants.
A list of categories where the filter will be displayed. If no category is specified, the filter will appear in all categories.