To add the “Terms and Conditions” link to the Checkout page, follow these steps:
1. In the root directory of your CS-Cart installation, create the following directories path:design/themes/[CUSTOMER_ACTIVE_THEME]/templates/addons/my_changes/hooks/checkout. [CUSTOMER_ACTIVE_THEME] is the name of the folder with the active theme of your storefront, for example, responsive.
- In the design/themes/[CUSTOMER_ACTIVE_THEME]/templates/addons/my_changes/hooks/checkout directory, create the terms_and_conditions.override.tpl file with the following content:
- Replace TEXT with your text for the Terms and conditions page.
- Save the file.
- Open the administration panel of your store and go to Administration → Languages → Translations.
- In the top right corner of the page, click the + button.
- Enter terms_and_conditions_you_accept into the Language Variable field.
- Enter By checking this check box, you accept the the into the Value field.
- Clone this item.
- Change the second language variable name to terms_and_conditions.
- Change the second language variable value to Terms and Conditions.
- Click the Create button.