If a manual shipping method doesn’t appear at checkout, follow these steps to find out the reason:
In the Administration panel, go to Administration → Shipping & taxes → Locations and check whether a location is set up properly.
- Check whether geographic areas (states or countries) of locations do not intersect with each other.
- Check whether the states (if they exist) are selected on the location editing page.
Go to Administration → Shipping & taxes → Shipping methods and choose the desired shipping method. Switch to the Shipping rates tab and check the rates have been specified for the customer’s location.
If you use Multi-Vendor, make sure that the shipping method is available to the vendor (or vendors):
- Go to Vendors → Vendors.
- Click the name of the vendor.
- Switch to the Shipping methods tab.
- Tick the checkboxes of the shipping methods you want to make available for the vendor.
- Click Save and close.