The Orders → Sales reports page contains detailed statistics on the sales that were made in your web store. Statistics may be represented in a form of graphical or tabular charts. For convenience, charts are grouped into separate reports. You can use several existing reports or create your own.
How To: Create a Sales Report
To create a custom report:
- Go to Orders → Sales reports.
- Click the gear button in the upper right part of the page.
- Choose Manage reports to open the list of all available reports.
- Click the + button. The report creation form will open. Fill it in:
- Name—the name of the report as it will appear in the list of reports.
- Status—the status of the report: Active or Disabled.
- Click the Create button. The new report will be listed among the other reports.