View all the logs of your store under Administration → Logs. You can filter logs by time periods; to access more filtering criteria, click the Advanced search link.
You can perform some other actions using the gear button:
- Settings—go to the page with the logging settings;
- PHP information—see the information about the current PHP version;
- DB Backup/Restore—go to the page with the database settings;
- Clean logs—delete all records in the logs.
The list of logs includes the following columns:
- Time—the date and time the event was logged;
- User—the user who performed the action registered in the log;
- Type—the action was performed and what it is related to (categories, database, news, orders, products, requests or users);
- Content—the content of the log;
- IP—the IP address of the user who performed the action.