Thai White Balm (warming) - Wang Prom Herb 50gr.
White Balm from Wang Prom Herb is a traditional Thai medicine that relieves pain and reduces swelling and inflammation. White Balm is often used in the treatment of respiratory problems and neuralgia. Well suited for both adults and children. It is often used for massage: at the beginning, when applied, the balm gives a warming effect and promotes an intense blood circulation at the site of application, then it cools and refreshes.
- Reduces pain in muscles and joints, relieves muscle tension.
- Improves blood circulation, relieves swelling with bruises and sprains.
- Treatment of insect bites, elimination of itching.
- Fights colds, accelerates the elimination of coughing, nasal congestion, sore throat and runny nose.
- Helps with fatigue, physical and mental stress, insomnia.
- Respiratory disease treatment.
- Ginger: strong natural antiseptic. Improves blood circulation and blood supply to the skin. Relieves pain and symptoms of inflammation, helps detoxify and promotes the production of elastin and collagen in the skin.
- Clove Oil: Often used medicinally for its strong antiviral and antibacterial properties. Helps to fight bronchitis, acute respiratory infections, colds. The aroma of clove oil contributes to the quick recovery of strength after physical or nervous stress.
- Lemongrass essential oil: it is an antiseptic and is often used as a mosquito repellent and for aromatherapy.
- Menthol: used in pharmacology since ancient times, as an antimicrobial and sedative. Has anti-inflammatory effect, relieves pain, narrows blood vessels and calms nerves.
- Patchouli oil: soothes, relieves anxiety. It has a positive effect on the skin, giving it elasticity and freshness, promoting tissue regeneration, relieving inflammation and infections.
- Camphor: useful for the cardiovascular and respiratory system, promotes vasoconstriction, improves the process of sputum discharge.
How to use
The balm is intended exclusively for external use! Apply with light massaging movements to dry, intact skin in the area of pain. For a cold or headache, the balm can be rubbed into the temples and the occipital region, for a runny nose - into the sinuses. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
About the manufacturer
For more than 25 years, Wang Prom Herb has been producing Thai balms for various purposes and became the undisputed leader in the manufacturing of herbal products in Thailand. The products of this brand are popular both in Thailand and abroad, due to the successful combination of ancient recipes and international standards for the production of medicines.
Manufacturer's quality guarantee
No reviews found