Masman Curry Paste with Creamed Coconut 100 gram.
- Water 1 2/3 cups (400 ml.)
- Beef or Chicken, sliced into pieces 250 g.
- Potato, diced 1 cup
- Onion, sliced 1 cup
- Peanut 1/2 cup
1. Heat a pan to medium heat. Fry the contents of this packet with small amount of water.
2. Place the meat in the pan and stir-fry until oil of coconut is visible.
3. Add the rest of water and all other ingredients. Combine.
4. Cover until done. Serve.
(Add sugar to enhance sweetness, if desired.)
Ingredients: Creamed Coconut 40%, Chilli 10%, Garlic 10%, Coconut Palm Sugar 8%, Lemongrass 8%, Shallot 8%, Salt 5%, Galangal 5%, Shrimp Paste (Shrimp, Salt) 3%, Spices (Coriander, Cumin, Mace, Cardamon) 2%, Fish Sauce (Anchovy Fish, Salt, Sugar) 1%
Allergen Information: Contains shrimp and fish.
- No MSG, Colourings or Preservatives Added
- Makes 2-3 servings
No reviews found