Green Curry Paste with Creamed Coconut 100 gram.
- Water 1 2/3 cups (400 ml.)
- Beef or Chicken, sliced into pieces 200 g.
- Eggplant, sliced 2 cups
- Sweet Basil 1/2 cup
1. Heat a pan to medium heat. Fry the contents of this packet
with small amount of water.
2. Place the meat in the pan and stir-fry until oil of coconut is visible. 3. Add the rest of water and all other ingredients. Combine.
4. Cover until done. Serve.
* Tips: For tastier, creamier and thicker curry, substitute water for coconut milk or milk. Season to taste.
Ingredients: Creamed Coconut 45%, Lemongrass 13%, Coconut Palm Sugar 10%, Shallot 6%, Garlic 6%, Chilli 5%, Salt 4%, Galangal 4%, Kaffir Lime Peel 3%, Fish Sauce (Anchovy Fish, Salt, Sugar) 2%, Shrimp Paste (Shrimp, Salt) 2%
Allergen Information: Contains shrimp and fish. May contain crab and molluscs (scallops (bivalves), squid).
- No MSG, Colourings or Preservatives Added
- Makes 2-3 servings
Aucun avis trouvé