Sweet and Sour Seasoning Mix 30 gram.
Recipe: Sweet & Sour Chicken
1. Prepare and cut 300 g. chicken, fish, shrimp or other meat into proper size, mix with 1 tablespoon soy sauce.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a pan, add prepared meat and stir-fry until done.
3. Add 1 onion, 1/2 carrot and 1 bell pepper, stir-fry until soft.
4. Dissolve contents of this packet with 1/2 cup (120 ml.) water and pour into
a pan. Bring to a boil.
5. Add 4 cup (100 g.) drained pineapple chunks. Stir-fry on medium heat. For deliciously crispy taste, mix 2 teaspoons tempura batter mix with chicken. Fry until golden brown and set aside. Stir the crispy chicken with the sauce in the last step.
Ingredients: Sugar 62.5%, Com Starch 12.5%, Vinegar Powder 4.8%, Tomato Powder 4%, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (Soybean, Maize, Maltodextrin) 3.3%, Flavour Enhancer (Monosodium Glutamate) 2.9%, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid) 2.8%, Spices (Cinnamon, Chili, White Pepper. Clove) 2.8%, Salt 2.5%, Anticaking Agent (Silicon Dioxide and Tricalcium Phosphate) 1.5%, Flavourings 0.4%
Allergen Information: Contains soybean.
- No Artifical Colours and Preservatives added
- Makes 2-3 servings
Aucun avis trouvé