Pad Thai Stir-Fry Sauce 120 gram.
Recipe: Pad Thai for Two
1. You may choose Chantaboon rice noodle, rice sticks, bean vermicelli, spaghetti or linguine. If in dry form, take 120 g. and prepare according to manufacturer’s directions. For fresh noodles and udon, 150-200 g. is required.
2. Heat 3 tbsp. vegetable oil in a skillet. Fry 100 g. shrimps and 100 g. diced tofu.
3. Scramble 1 egg and empty contents of Pad Thai Stir-Fry Sauce in this packet. Add the noodles or vermicelli. Stir-combine until cooked. If the dish looks dry, sprinkle some water and continue stirring until done.
4. Add 100 g. bean sprouts and 3 chives cut into pieces. Cook for another minute. Make 2 servings and sprinkle with roasted peanut in this packet. (Typical Pad Thai is served with fresh bean sprout, ground chilli pepper, banana flower, lime juice, chives and pickled chilli in vinegar.)
Ingredients: Sugar 30%, Roasted Peanut 17%, Tamarind Paste 10%, Shallot 10%, Fish Sauce (Anchovy Extract, Salt, Sugar) 9%, Tomato Paste 8%, Garlic 5%, Refined Soybean Oil 5%, Distilled Vinegar 4.1%, Salt 1.7% Anticaking Agent (Silicon Dioxide) 0.18%, Chilli Oleoresin 0.02%
Allergen Information : Contains peanut and fish. May contain shrimp, crab and molluscs (scallops (bivalves), squid).
- This packet contains Pad Thai Paste and crushed Peanut in vacuum seal sachet / No MSG, Preservatives or Colours Added
- Makes 2 servings
Aucun avis trouvé