Northeastern Thai Sausage Set (Sai Krok E-san) 75 gram.
Recipe: Northeastern Thai Sausage (Sai Krok E-San)
1. Add the contents of all 3 packets to ½ kg. coarsely ground pork belly, blend and knead until sticky.
2. Shrink the casing onto the funnel tube (not included).
3. Divide the pork into 5 portions. Fill into casing, leaving
about 1-1 ½ inches for tying. Puncture the air pockets with toothpick or pin.
4. Make 5 links using the provided thread. Leave at room temperature for 1 hour.
5. Charcoal grill with low heat until done. Serve with fresh vegetables such as cabbage, lettuce, cucumber, young ginger etc.
About the casing: This edible casing is hygienically processed from natural collagen derived from cattle hides. It has been used worldwide in the sausage industry.
Suggested Uses: Beef, chicken and shrimp can be used instead of pork.
Ingredients: Instant Rice 40%, Acidity Regulator (Glucono Delta Lactone, Sodium Tripolyphosphate) 18%, Spice (Garlic, Pepper) 10%, Sugar 8%, Salt 7%, Collagen Casing (Cattle Hides) 7%, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (Soybean, Maize) 5%, Flavour Enhancer (Monosodium Glutamate) 3.98%, Anticaking Agent (Silicon Dioxide) 1%, Preservative (Sodium Nitrite) 0.02>#/p###
Allergen Information : Contains soybean.
- This packet includes Marinade and Collagen Casings / Makes 1/2 kg Sai Krok E-san / Makes 3-4 servings
No reviews found