Tom Yum Paste with Creamed Coconut 100 gram.
- Water 3 cups (720 ml.)
- Shrimp, shelled 1 cup (250-300 g.)
- Straw Mushroom or soft Mushroom 300 g.
1. Heat all the water in a kettle. Boil the contents of this packet.
2. Add the shrimp and mushroom. Cover.
3. Wait until a full boil. It's ready to serve. Do not overcook.
(Add lime juice to taste, optional.)
Ingredients: Creamed Coconut 35%, Salt 15%, Sugar 13%, Lemongrass 7%, Shallot 6%, Galangal 5%, Garlic 5%, Tamarind Paste (Tamarind, Water) 4%, Chilli 3%, Flavour Enhancer (Monosodium Glutamate) 2%, Kaffir Lime Leaves 2%, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid) 2%, Fish Sauce (Anchovy Fish, Salt, Sugar) 1%
Allergen Information: Contains fish.
- No Colourings or Preservatives Added
- Makes 3-4 servings
Aucun avis trouvé